AREA DEMOCRATS PLAN FOR NINTH ANNUAL SPRING BREAKFAST
The Democratic City and Town Committees of Amesbury, Newbury, Newburyport, Salisbury, and West Newbury, known as The Three Towns And Two Cities ( 3T&2C), are planning their ninth annual spring breakfast to be held at Nicholson Hall in Newburyport on Saturday, April 5, 2014. A coffee/social will start at 8:30 AM followed by a sumptuous buffet breakfast at 9:00 AM. The Three Towns and Two Cities Breakfast Committee has invited Democratic candidates for Governor, other statewide constitutional offices, and important congressional races to speak. The event is an opportunity for area residents to enjoy a great breakfast while meeting the candidates and hearing their positions on important issues.
Tickets are available for $30 each. Sponsorships are available at the Platinum level for $200 which includes special recognition and two complimentary tickets, the Gold level for $125 which includes recognition and two complimentary tickets, or the Silver level for $50 which includes recognition and one complimentary ticket.
Anyone wishing to attend can contact any of the following Committee members to purchase tickets or arrange for sponsorship:
- Amesbury-Rebecca Jordan, email@example.com, 978-388-6188
- Newbury- Nancy Weinberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-225-0512
- Newburyport-Ed Cameron, edcameronNBPT@gmail.com, 978-518-0786
- Salisbury-Lou Masiello, Thesummerwind300@comcast.net, 978-465-8741
- West Newbury-Kathy Pasquina, email@example.com, 978-363-2274